Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm actually kinda bummed

You always here about famous people passing away, and usually one greets the news with a hmmp. Or a, oh ya I remember him or her. But I have never tied anything emotional to it, until today.

Peter Boyle died today. He was probably most known as the Father of Raymond on Everyone loves Raymond. He was also in Young Frankenstein and a few other things, but I've always like him and thought he was especially great in Raymond.

I guess I care, because he really made me laugh. I feel like out of almost all the characters I see on TV, his was the most real, or the one maybe that I most relate to. Nothing seemed faked or set up. Just genuine reactions to the situation at hand.

Now I guess it's unfortuneatly time for 2 more to pass, since they always pass in 3's.

Holy Crap Marie.

1 Comments:

At 12/15/2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Mulysa said...

aww, what sad news. i really liked him too.

i loved him the x-files, the episode he guest starred in where he played a clairvoyant and told scully how he was going to die in bed with her, and she scoffed at him, and he said it with such sincerity, and then it came true. he was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home