Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Year of Motion

This is going to be our year in motion. So far we have already hiked up Cowles Mntn and went Indoor rock climbing at Solid Rock (near old town on Hancock st). Sailor Moon bought Lotus a One month pass to Solid Rock for herself and one family member (me!!!).

Tomorrow I'll probably ride my bike in the morning, then I think we are going rock climbing again in the evening. Since my ankle has healed (more or less) I can now jog also, so hopefully I will be successful in my push to get to my goal weight by this summer!!!

I should go do some sit-ups or something instead of blogging.

201/26.3

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 1:09 PM, Blogger ScregMan said...

The year of motion...

I like that...

Good to see your enthusiasm hasn't waned. That's one of the things I fear when it comes to exercise. I do capoeira because I really enjoy the workout. Yet, at the end of the work-day, I sometimes find myself debating on whether or not I should go. Sometimes I have to drag myself to class. [It's so easy to be lazy.] But once I'm there, I'm fine. Once those endorphins start flowing... watch out...

BTW: How many sit-ups could you have done during the time it took you to type this latest blog?

 
At 1/17/2007 3:26 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

"the year of motion" is very catchy... puahahahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home